Thursday, January 6, 2011

Reprehensible Personality Traits -- or 2011 Projects

I'm going to cut to the chase here, and list my personality improvement projects for 2011 without flowery preamble.


  • I have to find a way to stop hating pregnant women and resenting their happy announcements.  Resenting other people PERIOD isn't cool.
  • There's got to be an anger cap around here somewhere.  My fury is starting to do awful things to my blood pressure.
  • It's time to stop being alienated from my family, already.  I miss them too much.
  • Letting other people dictate the satisfaction I find in my writing is the Old Me.  The New Me shouldn't allow such nonsense.  So, time to write again and not be terrified of the process.
None of this used to be a problem.  This all started last year, and in order for me to fully slam the door on 2010, I have to throw its horrible children out with it.

Wish me luck, please.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'll be rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you, glad to hear you say it. I'd be more glad if you had included rejoining a certain weekly call. No pressure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't wish you luck because you won't need it. Just posting this shows your intelligence, wisdom and strength. And we DO miss you terribly in our calls. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. play bazaar Remember, making money online is a long term game! Nothing happens over night when it comes to online income. It takes time to build up your opportunity. Don't get frustrated. Work at it every single day, and you can make a big difference. Persistence and dedication are the keys to success! satta king

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being prepared is essential if you wish to get a job. Your resume should detail all of your current qualifications.You should list all of your achievements,
    play bazaar including your degrees, degrees and certification. Do not leave out anything that is relevant to your previous employers.satta king

    ReplyDelete